Monday 6 September 2010

A Word of Warning

This is the first time I have tried to write a blog so I don't have much of a clue about what I'm doing.
I will probably use it at the most basic level and the nice people at Google have made that reasonably idiot proof, but don't expect any bells and whistles.
Also, although Lonely Planet suggests that we may find internet cafes in many of the places we are visiting, I have no idea how good the facilities will be and so whether I will be able to maintain the blog.
Also I don't know how much time we will have/want to devote to it - so we'll just busk it as we go.
As you can see from the header - I've worked out how to upload a photo. But that involved taking one from a directory on my home computer - I'll have to practice taking a photo and then uploading it so that I'm familiar with that before I try doing it in an internet cafe.
Frankly, I'll be having enough trouble taking the pictures in the first place as I haven't used a camera since they all went digital, so anything more may be a step too far................

No comments:

Post a Comment